Sunil Sinha has 36 Years in financial sector. Joined in Bank as Probationary
Officer in Dec. 1982. Worked in different capacities in Uttar Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh. Retired as Assistant General Manager (AGM) from Bank of Baroda Zonal Office, Lucknow in July 2018.
He has expertise in assessment of credit requirement of different business / Industry segments based on the viability of the project with focus on MSME segment; in providing mentoring support and capacity building of the entrepreneurs in the light of current Govt. guidelines and in handling issues of customer complaints related to deficiency in Banking Services.
Seeking managerial assignments in Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Client Relationship Management and Channel Management with a reputed organization in Banking / Financial Sector.
A dynamic professional with strong background of 11 years in the areas of Sales & Marketing, Business Development and Relationship Management. Track record of consistently achieving the projected targets in coordination with team, identifying high-yielding services and products during career span.
Rich experience of driving cross selling activities including Life Insurance, General Insurance, Mutual Funds and Gold Coins. A keen planner with an expertise for managing & contributing towards setting up channel / distribution networks, enhancing business volumes, achieving revenue and profitability norms. An effective communicator with excellent relationship building skills and the ability to sustain a positive work environment towards the accomplishment of organizational goals.
Master of Business Administration from …… with ……. in the year ……
Bachelor of Technology from …… with ….. in the year ……
Specialization: Electrical Engineering
Well versed with MS Office / Excel & Internet Applications.
Attended 5 days training on, “Leadership Mentoring Programme” (LMP).
Sales and Marketing
- Handled the team of 5 Sales Managers in Mumbai and a total Team Size of 120 people as “Area Business Head”- Business Banking Group, Lucknow at HDFC Bank. Prime objective of motivating and mentoring large team to deliver the desired productivity levels in terms of Current Account Numbers, Value and Cross Sell. Mumbai Region was the top performing region PAN India for two consecutive years.
- Sourcing liability for the bank including current accounts, deposits & float and achieving fee targets.
- Coordinating with other dept. within the bank so as to satisfy most of the banking needs of the customer.
- Ensuring full compliance while sourcing the business for the bank
- Providing direction to execute promotions/ launches in sync with regional characteristics.
- Achieving the target by cross selling business loans to existing customers.
- Implementing competent sales strategies for meeting pre-determined business objectives and targets.
- Implementing competent strategies with a view to penetrate new accounts and expand existing ones for a wide range of financial products and services.
Customer Relationship Management
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with customer, enhancing customer satisfaction matrices by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- Developing strong relationship with Big Ticket Clients.
- Assessing customer feedback, evaluating improvements areas & providing feedback on improvements.
- Coordinating for resolution of grievances of individual and corporate clients for superior customer service.
- Recruiting, mentoring and training field functionaries to ensure sales and operational efficiency.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
- Won, “Star Performer Award” by the Business Head – HDFC Bank for being the Top Performer – PAN India.
- Received performance rating of “1” for the six consecutive years on the scale of 1-4 in the annual performance Management System (PMS) of the HR, HDFC Bank Limited.
- Received several awards for the efficient performance and the most prestigious one is Annual Superstar Award from SEG Head. HDFC Bank.